We are a transcription services company with over 10 years experience. We deal primarily with film and television videos, such as, cooking and interviews.
We are seeking experienced transcribers who can transcribe at least 2.5 hours of video/audio per week. The video/audio file lengths vary from 30 minutes to 2+ hours.
*Ability to listen and transcribe busy videos
*Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
*Ability to Google search correct spelling of unknown words or names
*Ability to transcribe verbatim dialogue, "uhs, or, ums," included
*Ability to dive right into the work with minimum direction
*Type at least 50 wpm
*Ability to follow required guidelines, procedures and formats
*Ability to insert timecodes correctly
*Ability to meet strict deadlines
*High-speed internet access
*Previous experience with transcription software(s), such as Express Scribe, InqScribe
*Familiarity with accessing cloud storage applications; i.e. dropbox or box
How to Apply:
1. Please do not send your resume via email
2. For more information, visit: https://dailytranscription.com/careers/
3. Read our Careers page
4. Complete the form as directed, attach your resume, complete the captcha code, and click "submit"
5. Once you submit your form, you will receive an email with a link to the testing materials
6. Check your spam folder if you do not receive the email in a few minutes
7. Please do not reply directly to the testing materials email address. A separate email for questions or concerns will be in the body of the email
8. You must take a transcription test to be considered for employment
This is a remote position.
Hourly rate based on $.75 to $1.10 per minute of audio/video transcribed.