Daily Transcription is a transcription services company located in Los Angeles. We are seeking reliable, accurate transcribers
This is an independent contractor position. Candidates should have experience transcribing video, interviews, market research and focus groups. Hours are flexible but we ask that transcribers are available to transcribe at least 2.5 hours of video/audio a week. Video/Audio file lengths range from 30 minutes to 2+ hours.
*Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
*Ability to Google search for correct spelling of unknown words or names
*Ability to transcribe verbatim dialogue, "uhs, or, ums," included
*Ability to dive right into the work with minimum direction
*Type at least 50 wpm
*Ability to follow required guidelines and procedures
*Ability to meet strict deadlines
*High-speed internet access
*Previous experience with transcription software(s) and different media types is a plus
*Familiarity with accessing cloud storage applications; i.e. dropbox or box.com is a plus
How to Apply:
1. Please do not send your resume via email
2. For more information and to apply, visit: https://dailytranscription.com/careers/
3. Read our Careers page
4. Complete the form as directed and attach your resume; complete the captcha code, and click "submit"
5. Once you submit your form, you will receive an email with a link to the testing materials
6. Please do not reply directly to the testing materials email address. A separate email for questions or concerns will be in the body of the email.
7. You must take a transcription test to be considered for employment
Hourly rate based upon $.75 to $1.10 per minute of video/audio transcribed