Continuity Script Transcribers
We are a transcription services company with over 10-years’ experience. Our Post-Production Department is growing and is need of a competent team of transcribers with CCSL experience.
We are seeking transcribers who are experienced at producing Continuity Scripts (CCSL’s, CDSL’s and Combined Continuity), Dialogue Lists and As-Broadcast Scripts.
All applicants must be extremely detail-oriented and can work efficiently under strict deadlines.
• Must have experience creating Continuity Scripts, Dialogue Lists and/or As-Broadcast
• Must own a computer with high speed internet access.
• Must be an efficient typist with excellent spelling and grammatical skills.
• Extremely detail oriented
• Works efficiently under strict deadlines
• Must be able to complete projects within specific deadlines.
This position is a freelance/independent contractor opportunity. Transcribers will be hired as 1099 contract workers and be required to sign a confidentiality agreement. Contractors will work from home and can live anywhere in the United States.
Compensation varies by project, depending on the format type, difficulty level and length of the project.
How to Apply:
The right candidate will meet all the specifications listed above. If you are interested in applying for a Transcriber position, please email the following materials:
• Sample of a Continuity List, Dialogue List or As-Broadcast Script that you’ve completed (3-4 pages). (Please delete and/or change all confidential information on the sample you are submitting.)
• Please be sure to specify which formats you have experience in creating and include samples for each.
• Please email all documents with the Subject Line: CCSL Applicant
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above qualifications.
Hourly rate is based upon $5.00 per minute of audio/video transcribed.
**Please note: there is not a guarantee of CCSL work each day that you sign up. We expect our CCSL people to start with our general transcription assignments in order to get acclimated with our procedures. We also expect CCSL to take on general transcription work, when CCSL work is not available, at the rate of pay for the general transcription audio/videos which is $.75 to $1.10 per minute transcribed. This is a growing department, and we need to have a steady, successful team on hand not only for our busy seasons but for future anticipated projects.