SERVICES: Demo Reels Services Offered Video Audio Film DVD Jobs (high) Jobs (low) Jobs Wanted

Video Editor for live performance music video

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cimona Eriksson
Video Editor for live performance music video
on Jan 23, 2017 at 12:19:44 pm

We have footage for a music video to an ambient stripped pop song of a Swedish artist. The footage is filmed as a performance with the artist sitting on a chair in a forest, playing the guitar and singing. We have the whole song filmed from two different angles, plus extra footage with close-ups of the artist without her sining along. We need a video editor to cut and edit the footage so that it's synched to the music and also switch between the different footage in a professional and elegant way. It's filmed in standard colors and we're looking for a grey/mellow color, which we will reference with a few video examples for the editor to use as guidelines.
The song/video is 4min 25sec.

The footage + song will be ready to send to the chosen editor by the 30th of January, and we'd like the project to be finished by the 12th of February.

Return to posts index

Harry Smith
Re: Video Editor for live performance music video
on Jan 31, 2017 at 1:45:07 pm

Hi Cimona,

Are you still looking for someone for this project?

Thanks

Harry

Return to posts index

Eric Lau
Re: Video Editor for live performance music video
on Feb 1, 2017 at 3:02:13 pm

Hi Cimona,

Same here, are you still looking for an editor for the music video? My name is Eric and I am a freelancer editor and colorist from Singapore. I have edited and graded a couple of indie music videos before. You can checkout my reels here:

Colorist Showreel:
Editor Showreel:

My email is lauleckgee@gmail.com

Get in touch!

Regards.
Eric.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]