SERVICES: Demo Reels Services Offered Video Audio Film DVD Jobs (high) Jobs (low) Jobs Wanted

2D Animator for Youtube Channel

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
George Kamar2D Animator for Youtube Channel
by on Aug 6, 2016 at 12:16:54 am

Hey guys, we're a small team working on a youtube channel. We want to make short (1-3 min) animated videos with a narrated script and background music. We have a musician, a narrator/director and a scriptwriter, all that's missing is a 2D animator. As animator, you will first be working with the director on creating a mood and a "visual signature" for the channel. Once that's done, you'll be given complete voiceovers accompanied by scripts, and you'll be making the storyboards and the animation of the story. The times are very flexible, we'll just set some deadlines together and you can work from wherever you want. We'll meet up from time to time (especially at the beginning), but know that a lot of our communication can be done remotely.

We have no budget and none of us are getting paid, we're looking to make money from youtube and eventually (as soon as possible) live off it. We're looking for someone who has a good amount of experience in animation. We want someone who's devoted, who likes what he/she does, and who's looking to get his/her name out there. Every member of this team has the same goal which is to work on something we really enjoy that we can call our own, and to be able to generate enough income from it to be able to rely only on it, making everything else we work on something we want to work on rather than something we need to work on.

Return to posts index

Mike SmithRe: 2D Animator for Youtube Channel
by on Sep 6, 2016 at 1:54:45 pm
Last Edited By Mike Smith on Sep 6, 2016 at 6:27:35 pm

S

Return to posts index

Alex ShawRe: 2D Animator for Youtube Channel
by on Sep 30, 2016 at 8:22:24 am

Sounds like a plan. What type of channel are you working on?

Return to posts index

Fahd AlmaghayerRe: 2D Animator for Youtube Channel
by on Oct 12, 2016 at 7:47:18 pm

Hi there,

I am looking for a 3D animation creator if you are interested please contact me at 777allah555@gmail.com.

Regards,

Return to posts index

Francis JoseRe: 2D Animator for Youtube Channel
by on Nov 15, 2016 at 5:57:55 pm

Hi, i have got 2 years experience in adobe after effects 2d animation. I'd love to help and be a part of this channel. Can you contact me on skype?

Francis J

Return to posts index

George KamarRe: 2D Animator for Youtube Channel
by on Nov 15, 2016 at 6:22:34 pm

Sounds great. Yes I can contact you on Skype, do you live in Atlanta or around Atlanta ? What is your Skype ID ?

Return to posts index

by on Nov 15, 2016 at 6:32:14 pm

Nope! I'm from India. My skype ID: francisjose09

Francis J

Return to posts index

by on Nov 16, 2016 at 3:10:03 am

skype id: francisjose09

Francis J

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>