SERVICES: Demo Reels Services Offered Video Audio Film DVD Jobs (high) Jobs (low) Jobs Wanted

video editor wanted for nonprofit promotional videos

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher Cheuvrontvideo editor wanted for nonprofit promotional videos
by on Aug 7, 2016 at 3:46:36 pm

Friends of Naivasha is an all volunteer-based 501(c)-3 based in the US and dedicated to reducing infant and maternal mortality in Naivasha, Kenya and the surrounding area. We are looking for assistance refreshing our website.

We have hours of professionally filmed video and photos taken at our hospital in Kenya. We need assistance creating a series of short promotional videos for use on our website and fundraising.

This is a great opportunity to build your resume and make a difference.

If you are interested please send some examples of previous work and desired fee.

Return to posts index

Linecker Da SilvaRe: video editor wanted for nonprofit promotional videos
by on Aug 10, 2016 at 6:10:49 pm

Hello,

My name is Linecker Da Silva and I am interested in being the Video Editor for Friends of Naivasha's promotional videos. I have been involved in an after-school youth development arts nonprofit called ZUMIX in the Boston area for many years and I understand how important it is to be a part of and contribute to something greater that can help so many. I am also interested in the experience and building my portfolio/resume with more video projects, since that is what I want to be doing. I don't have much of my own work to show, but I am passionate, creative and willing to learn and help you with your project.

I have access to Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere CS6, and iMovie, and am familiar with with the software—though this project will certainly give me an opportunity to experiment and get more comfortable with it. My regular rate is $50/hour, but my non-profit rate is 20%.

Here is a link of a short "thank you" video I made for ZUMIX:

I am very interested in your project and hope that you consider me for the job. Please let me know if you need anything else from me. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

You can reach me at my e-mail address: lineckerds11@gmail.com

Best,
Linecker

Return to posts index

mieczyslaw herbaRe: video editor wanted for nonprofit promotional videos
by on Oct 14, 2016 at 1:53:55 pm

Hi, I live in Poland, my job is usually cameraman, sometimes editor of my own projects, and rarely director, but using wetransfer we may share your footage and I may edit some short movies for you. I have no experience in international cooperation, so I have no idea how much I may ask for one project. 100$? Really, don't know. I use to work on Adobe Premiere, After Effect, but I may work on Final Cut too. Regards, Mieczyslaw Herba.

Return to posts index

Omotayo enduranceRe: video editor wanted for nonprofit promotional videos
by on Nov 1, 2016 at 10:06:56 pm

Hi am omotayo from Nigeria I know this post is quite here for a very long time but I just want to say I'm new to premier pro but willing to work for the organization for free to make me a better editor.

Idowuomotayoridwan@gmail.com is my gmail

Young,talented and ready to be challenged

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]