SERVICES: Demo Reels Services Offered Video Audio Film DVD Jobs (high) Jobs (low) Jobs Wanted

Audio Wizard to fix audio problem - Contract

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
COW Jobs
Audio Wizard to fix audio problem - Contract
on Sep 28, 2015 at 5:56:06 pm

Hi, I have two audio files in .aiff format. Each were shot on the same camera at the same time. At one point the lavaliere mic stopped recording and the on camera mic picked up recording.

I need to match the segment where the on camera mic picked up (muffled, echoes, etc.) to the lavaliere audio.
If I send you both samples can you fix the audio in the on camera microphone segment to match the sound of the lavaliere recorded audio? It about ten minutes long.

If you can do this, let me know your price. I'll need a sample of the fix in order to prove you can fix it. (I realize it may be impossible.) Fix it and I'll pay immediately via PayPal or however you want. BTW, the good and bad audio segments will not be edited together. They just need to be close enough that the difference is not obvious. If you don't know the fix for this, please don't just try to be trying.

Thanks,

Mark

Return to posts index

John Lijo
Re: Audio Wizard to fix audio problem - Contract
on Sep 29, 2015 at 11:00:39 am

Hi Mark

I am interested in your audio fix job, I can make it almost close to the lavaliere recorded audio, It will cost you around 100USD approximately, kindly send me the audio.

Thanks
john

Return to posts index

Damian Campero
Re: Audio Wizard to fix audio problem - Contract
on Sep 29, 2015 at 6:19:15 pm

Hi Mark,

I can help you out with that. You can send me parts from each audio files and I can give you a sample. If you like it I do the rest.

Thanks!

Damian.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]