SERVICES: Demo Reels Services Offered Video Audio Film DVD Jobs (high) Jobs (low) Jobs Wanted

AfterEffects Animator for Motion Comic

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Cirile
AfterEffects Animator for Motion Comic
on Sep 19, 2015 at 10:27:08 am

promoartcomp9-15.jpg

Ultra-low-budget animated horror feature film (with name voice talent) seeks After Effects animators familiar with motion comic style, a la "Archer." Film is being done with (mostly) 2-D line art. Film is a gritty, bloody horror/thriller with a sci-fi twist.

Gig will run appx. 8 months. Experience with animating flat art/characters, lip sync and rigging multi-layered art for animation is a big plus.

Pay is a stipend of $500/month. We are located in Los Angeles but this is a work-from home, make your own hours situation.

We know the money is crap, but this is a unique genre project that is going to make a big impression. We are shooting for the moon on this one and we have a super talented and experienced team all working to create something truly bad-ass. Hit us back and we'll be happy to share more info. Thanks for reading!

Return to posts index

Juha Leminen
Re: AfterEffects Animator for Motion Comic
on Oct 12, 2015 at 3:54:17 am

I would like to do this. I use AppleĀ“s
Shake software but same things as can
be done in After Effects, can be done in shake.
My e mail is juha at 3delectronicdreams.com
my site http://www.3delectronicdreams.com
500 a month is ok.

Juha

Return to posts index

Amanpreet Bajwa
on May 4, 2016 at 4:15:45 am

Hello,
I am A CG Generalist.I like your Project and Stioend is nice for me.
amanpreetbajwa7@gmail.com
i dont have my after effects work to show you but i know i can do this bcox=z i did mmay animation projects.
you can send me the ref video link on my maili Will ID.
Wait for ur reply

Regards
AMAN BAJWA

Return to posts index

Bobby Lin
on May 23, 2016 at 2:13:09 am

Hi!

I have read your post that you are in need of a music video. Our company, Valoso, is a crowdsourced video editor platform that connects clients like you and our freelance video editors. We are inviting you to post your project (for free) and you'll be able to receive bids from our freelance video editors all over the world. You can then choose who's qualified to do your video project. Hope this helps!

All The Best,
Bobby

Bobby Lin
Director
info@valoso.com
http://www.beta.valoso.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]