SERVICES: Demo Reels Services Offered Video Audio Film DVD Jobs (high) Jobs (low) Jobs Wanted

editor for trailer

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
COW Jobs
editor for trailer
on Jul 9, 2015 at 9:20:24 pm

EDITOR FOR AWESOME TV COMEDY TRAILER IMMEDIATELY

Looking for an editor to cut a sizzle reel into an awesome trailer 1-2:30 minutes.

Please send link to other trailers you have cut. We are looking for something fast paced and fun that will really catch the attention of everyone that sees it.

We already have a sizzle cut but we are looking for a faster more attention-grabbing cut.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Eric Lau
Re: editor for trailer
on Jul 10, 2015 at 5:30:50 pm

Hi!

My name is Eric and I am a freelance editor and colorist. Are you still looking for someone to edit the trailer for your TV comedy?

I have been editing and grading for more than 10 years now, with credits in feature films, music videos, drama series and commercials etc.

This is a link to my generic showreel:

And these are some examples of the trailers which I have done:

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=4thd5cLrUio

I hope that working remotely is fine with you. Many of my previous works have been from out of the country, so I am quite comfortable with email/skype communications and well as remote editing/grading workflows.

My email address is lauleckgee@gmail.com if you have any questions for me. I will do my best to clarify.

Cheers.
Eric.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]