SERVICES: Demo Reels Services Offered Video Audio Film DVD Jobs (high) Jobs (low) Jobs Wanted

3d artist required for sci-fi film

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ian Hothersall
3d artist required for sci-fi film
on Jan 11, 2010 at 3:56:26 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a 3D artists to collaborate on an ambitious project.

This summer, Bigandclever films are releasing a two minute blockbuster shot on HD with cine lenses and finished to the highest Hollywood standards. Action, suspense and romance as an estranged couple attempt reconciliation while London is invaded by giant robots.

We are going to produce something that looks, feels and sounds like a big budget summer blockbuster, allowing all those who participate to show off their talents without compromise. Our aim is a world class short that tours the international festival circuit, collects awards for all departments and raises the profile of everyone involved.

Director: Award winning director Ian Hothersall has a track record in animation, music promos, commercials and shorts. His previous films have played at festivals worldwide and have been featured in the guardian

DOP: Ewan Cassidy is a veteran of numerous feature films. His most recent role was as gaffer on the Duncan Jones film 'moon'

We need a 3D artist to to work with our fx team and re-texture a 3D space-ship model so that is fits in with the other existing models used in the film. We also need someone to create the opening sequence to the film : a flaming asteriod bearing down on the planet earth. Everyone is working for free but we can cover any expenses and are happy for any collaborators to use the models in their own future projects. Anyone that takes part can expect a decent credit on imdb and a copy of the film

Return to posts index

Ian Hothersall
Re: 3d artist required for sci-fi film
on Jan 13, 2010 at 2:55:27 pm

Hi AnuskA

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunatley, at this point we are looking for someone with a bit more experience.

Best of luck

Ian

Return to posts index

Andrei-Cristian Murgescu
on Jan 13, 2010 at 1:28:44 pm

Hi Ian

This seems like an interesting project. Please take a look at my reel and other works by following this link: http://www.vimeo.com/andreim

If you find it interesting I would like to know more about your project.

Could you also let us know of a way of contacting you?

Best regards,
Andrei

Return to posts index

Ian Hothersall
on Jan 13, 2010 at 2:53:07 pm

Hi Andrei
Can you please send me your email address

Thanks

Ian

Return to posts index

Gitesh Agrawal
on Jan 19, 2010 at 7:08:14 am

Sir,
I am Gitesh Agrawal. Pssed out B.F.A. and now working as cg artist/3d animator. Want to work with you. You can watch my work samples on http://www.giteshagrawal.blogspot.com

My ID- giteshagrawal@gmail.com

Thanks,
Gitesh

keep moving forward...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]