Asia jobs- Visual Communication Lecturer/ Interactive Media Design Lecturer –contact Veta
This is Veta Wu from the Raffles Education Corporation.
Would you like to broaden your professional network while experiencing different cultures across ASIA?
RafflesEducationCorp ranks as one of the Top 200 Asia-Pacific companies on the Forbes Asia’s “Best Under a Billion” list for three consecutive years from 2006 to 2008.
Raffles Education Corporation is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange as the largest private education group in Asia. Since establishing its first college in Singapore in 1990, the Group has grown to operate three universities and 25 colleges across nine countries in the Asia-Pacific region: Singapore, China, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Australia and New Zealand, with a total student population of over 30,000.
We are currently in the midst of recruiting for Visual Communication/ Interactive Media Design Lecturer to join us on a 2 year renewable contract. Please find below for more details:
Visual Communication Lecturer/ Interactive Media Design –contact Veta
Singapore, China, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Mongolia
• Design course curriculum materials
• Plan and deliver these lessons clearly
• Develop students' creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
• Ensure student discipline
• Assist with school promotional activities
• Bachelors Degree in Art, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Visual Communications or equivalent
• At least 5 years' industry experience with a credible portfolio
• Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Animation, Design Principles, E-Commerce, Graphic / Multimedia Design, HTML, Internet Programming, Rendering, Survey of Art, Video / Post Production, Web Design or any other relevant study areas
• Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities
• Willing to relocate to one of our Asian campus.
Please email a comprehensive resume to Ms. Veta Wu at
Otherwise, if you have any friends or colleagues who would like to explore the idea of working in Asia, please forward my contact details to them.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Details of our Corporation can be viewed at
Please find below my resume for the above mentioned job opening:
Phone: +91 9650 370152 (P), +91 120 2534477 (R),
Around 2 yrs. Of experience In Design communications, with a strong visual sense & excellent creative skills, and the ability to translate marketing ideas and design concepts across all organizational levels
• Currently working with MAAC as Centre Manger for the past 4 months (start from Feb. 2009 till date)
• Previously worked as Experience Designer-Senior Executive (Visual Merchandiser)
with Future Group (start from Aug.. 2007-Feb 2009)
• 5 weeks internship with Pantaloons Retail India Ltd.(Dec 2007 - Jan 2008)
• Actor and Set-Designer for a year in NSD Theatre Group (2006-07)
• Freelance Professional Western Dancer (2006-07)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Build initial program of workshops, developing highly visible and well respected resource for the centre
Train instructors in workshop techniques and material development
Develop comprehensive curriculum to maintain high quality of workshops
Design and implemented marketing strategies for programs available
Develop marketing strategies that increase participation and revenue
Develop n write marketing materials including brochures and news articles, press releases, advertisements, posters, flyers and hoardings
Write promotional copy for Internal Publishing.
Plan and implement outreach strategies to target population
Coordinate special events
Training/ Public Speaking
Regular presentation of orientation sessions for prospective members, contributing to annual increase of new registrations
Created and implemented media campaigns and strategic plans for successful launch and promotion of new division for juniors
Researched and acquired data for direct mail efforts, and worked with mail houses to complete mailings to targeted market segments in an efficient and timely manner.
Directed and managed the development and production of brochures and news articles, press releases, advertisements, posters, flyers and hoardings
Conducted online research to identify advertising opportunities
. Post Graduate Diploma in Experience Design Management from Pearl Academy of Fashion, New Delhi (2007-2008)
. Bachelor of Fine Arts, from C.C.S University, Meerut (2002-2006)
. SSC (Humanities) - Somerville School, Noida (2002)
. HSC - Somerville School, Noida (2000)
• Strongly self-motivated, committed, creative and willing to assume responsibility
• Ability to work independently and handle a team
• Ability to achieve all possible results under extreme work pressure
• A keen strategist and planner, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good co-ordination and co-operation with colleagues
Associated as an Actor and Set-Designer for a year (2006 -07) with National School of Drama (Theatre Group)
. Freelance Professional Western Dancer (2006-07)
. Actively participation in learning new forms of Art, Theatre
. Date of birth : 26 February, 1985
. Nationality : Indian
. Residential Address : N-477, Sector -25,
Jal Vayu Vihar Phase - 2
Noida (UP) - 201301
. Reference : Will furnish the details, upon demand
with warm regards,
I've sent an email to your email regarding the application process, kindly reply with necessary documents, many thanks.