Hello people. Can you help me?
I have a text A that will be a counter from 0 to an X number.
Another text B that will be the final number of the text counter A.
and I have a progress bar.
I would like to link these items to a controller. Count I can control the total value that is the text B, with the end of the progress bar and the last number of the counter of the text A.
Sorry if the explanation got too complicated. But I appreciate the help.
1. Text A will reach value of text B as a maximum?
2. Once Text A reaches Text B (360/360), progress bar should fill 100%?
3. How you made a progress bar - is it a path or rectangle with stroke? Do you need exactly similar like this design? (lower opacity fill with full opacity stroke) Its not a big deal, just making sure, to provide an approach.
1. Yes, there will be an animation of the text counter A up to the maximum value of text B. However, later text B can be changed, so I need the percentage of the bar to be changed as the total text B changes.
2. Yes, when the A text counter reaches maximum, it must fill 100% of the bar
3. In this case, I used a rectangle shape with a 100% width scale. But it need not be necessarily that way, if I hear an easier way I accept it.
Thanks for the quick service, and sorry for the google translator