ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

AErender 2020 says its 'done' immediatly instead of after rendering - anyone know a workaround?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects Expressions

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeroen Rommelaars
AErender 2020 says its 'done' immediatly instead of after rendering - anyone know a workaround?
on Nov 19, 2019 at 9:33:02 am

Hey guys,

I have a product that uses AErender to automatically render lots of projects. We send a command to aerender to render something, it starts rendering, and when aerender is done it gives feedback so we know its done and we can send the next job. At least, that was how it was in aerender up till 2020. Now, aerender provides 'feedback' once it has received the job, and thats basically it. Our system thinks its done, but obviously its just getting started, so it sends the next job, which fails.
AErender 2020 does not seem to send any extra information after its render is actually done.

Does anyone have any workaround for this? Any method of getting feedback from aerender after the render is done?
I posted on the official forums as well, but hardly ever get a reaction there...

I'd really love to upgrade to 2020, but this issue makes that impossible at the time.

Any help is more than appreciated! ☺

Cheers,
Jeroen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]