modifing Charles's Batch Processing script

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects Expressions

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Antony Dupsta
modifing Charles's Batch Processing script
on Oct 10, 2018 at 7:18:54 pm

Hello friends,

I am using Batch Processor v2.5 from nabscripts

When I run this script it defaults to multiple parameters that I change. Each time I run this script I have to uncheck the Default Square Pixels and manually change it to anamorphic.
I also see it defaults to output module 01. I click the drop down and select module 02.

I went through the script looking for a way to modify this code or see if the settings would be remembered to avoid continually manually entering in these steps each time I launch this script?

Any help or thoughts on this would be excellent. Thanks

Return to posts index

Antony Dupsta
Re: modifing Charles's Batch Processing script
on Oct 10, 2018 at 7:56:09 pm

I may have figured this out with a little more trial and error.

this.omLSelDflt = 0;
change this to the module number that reflects your needs. In my case 1 which is the second module.( Adobe uses 0 as the first, all numbers are offset by -1. 0=1, 1=2, ect)

this.parLstChoices = '["Anamorphic 2:1 (2)"';
This should allow the script to default to 2:1 instead of 1:1. As you can see I took away all the other choices forcing it to anamorphic.

search of these parameters in the code to track these down.

remember to use // in front of the original line to disable it if you want to reinstate the original code later down the road.

I will probably forget all this and want to know this in a few years from now. Future me says thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]