ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Justified center text reveal with position slide via slider , word for word

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects Expressions

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gerald Mark Soto
Justified center text reveal with position slide via slider , word for word
on May 1, 2018 at 3:39:35 pm

This is actually in response to a previous expression question I had. But I think it may deserve it’s on post.
I want a sentence to be center justified and then use a slider to write on the sentence while still maintaining its center justification. Which means as each word appears it stays center. The sentence would need to slide to accommodate the new word as it appears. And the words should fade up from 0-100%. And I would like to control this via a slider using the index approach rather then a percentage. That way if I had a sentence that was 10 words long I could have 10 spaced out keyframes timed how I like on a slider. The only other variable would be how log should the slide out take. Can there also be a input field what I can change to be either 3 frames or 5 frames long or 10 frames long for the word to slide and fade on?

this is the a post from a previous question that was perfectly answered. But it’s similar in nature to this request.
http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/227/37456

Return to Post - Justified center text reveal via slider, word for word

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: Justified center text reveal with position slide via slider , word for word
on May 1, 2018 at 4:03:22 pm

That request is for something rather specific and relatively complicated, I kinda doubt anyone is going to jump right into it. I suggest checking AEScripts for a plugin that can do something like that.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]