<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Seb Neu
Make Shapes same size, distribute them
on Nov 27, 2017 at 9:28:07 am

Hi!

I tried many available scripts already but none of them did what I wanted:

1) Make selected Shapes 95px (or "x" Pixels) high
2) Distribute them with a gap of x Pixels

Before that process I use Decompose and Textbox. That latter always gives my uneven textbox sizes (because it's not based on the x-height of the font).

P.S. Is there an option to center text in the shape that's selected with the text. With the align tool I always have to click several times - this doesn't seem very accurate.

Thank you so much guys!
Sebastian

Return to posts index

Rainier Raydán
Re: Make Shapes same size, distribute them
on Dec 3, 2017 at 4:46:08 pm

Hi Sebastian!

Question 1:

You can make your selected shape the high in pixel that you want but only if is not a Path becouse the Path value collect itself as a object shape. May be you can get the high value of the shape layer with sourceRectAtTime().higth and then try to add or subtract the number of pixel left to get to 95px or the number of pixel you want in the Scale property in the Transform group. Remember that the Scale property store it's value in percentage so you have to set it's value by right click in the scale property + Edit Value..., change the unit in pixel an then add the number of pixel in the Y value.

In the others shape layers like rectangles and ellipses you have the Size property and you can change there the num of pixels you want in high if you want. But you can't do that with the Polystars becouse there's no size property there... so you have to do this like you did with the path.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]