Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects basics

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
by on Oct 12, 2007 at 7:14:10 pm

Hello once again to all,
Quick question, I create a new logo for my company. I took a snapshot of it. I want to save the snap shot and bring it into photoshop to tweak it a little more. But I can't seem to find the shot. Is it there and I just can't get it? If I can how would I get it?

Chuck Obie

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Dave LaRondeRe: snapshot
by on Oct 12, 2007 at 7:19:42 pm

Why don't you save it as a Photoshop file? It would be a WHOLE lot easier.

Composition>Save Frame As>Photoshop Layers

By the way, the snapshot feature helps you with animation, so you can see before and after stills. It doesn't take pictures.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

titan3iumRe: snapshot
by on Oct 13, 2007 at 5:26:19 pm

Thanks. Still sort of new to all this. I had no idea I could do that with the frame. Thanks so much!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

danny blazinRe: snapshot
by on Jan 27, 2010 at 2:40:43 pm

i have just bought adobe master collection (i was tired of sony vegas) and i am so excited but i really dont kno too much yet its like a whole diffrent world compared to SV .i have been watching online tuturials and taking notes but no one could tell me or show me how to save a snap shot until now. this helped me soooo much thank you very much dave..

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Joel BerbRe: snapshot
by on Jun 6, 2012 at 7:38:47 am

Thanks for the info.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2015 All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy