FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems with uploading to youtube

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vasja Kapuuts
Problems with uploading to youtube
on Jul 14, 2016 at 9:35:53 pm

Hi! First of all, I know that there is thousands of posts about uploading to YouTube but any of these haven't solved my problem.

I have many videos in YouTube. All of them have filmed with the same camera. Edited with the same program. Exported even with the same preset. All of them are presented correctly with a option to view in a 1080p resolution.

PROBLEM: Today I tried to upload my newest video and it is shown only in 360p and 720p.

At this point, if I try to watch my other videos. Still I have the 720p option. So NO, the problem isn't my old Firefox browser, which runs like space ship. Also with IE, it is the same. I did a restart to my computer. Tried to switch between flash and html player. Still my newest video has only 360 and 720 options. And again, the export preset is the same. I even have my own saved preset to export. I tried to upload again. Still the same... Even uploaded something different. Same...

Weird thing is that my firend could watch my video in 1080P. So what the heck? Someone on YouTube is punishing me?

It looks like no mater what I try tu upload at this point, I only will see my videos in 360 and 720. My Internet connection is the same and pretty fast.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]