ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Light up tile title, and preview vs timeline viewer screen

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nathan ParkerLight up tile title, and preview vs timeline viewer screen
by on Apr 30, 2011 at 4:02:04 pm

Hi everyone,

I just picked up CS5 production pro, Im new to premiere and after effects but Im a quick learner and hope you can help me.

I have a company logo, its just a .psd format logo. I want to create an opening title for an edit I am working on. I want have a blank tile grid, and then have the tiles individually begin to softly glow and expose the corresponding portion of the logo in time with the audio I have chosen until the entire logo has been illuminated.and then all of them flip over to reveal the action going on in the sequence.

If someone can point me in the right direction it would be a great help.

Also, this project requires me to use a mixture of dv and hdv footage, I have done this before in FCP without an issue, but im no longer using FCP im using the latest premiere and my preview window plays all the formats equally as well, and in the time line viewer they all play in a standard ratio instead of wide screen. I can control click and "scale to frame size" and they are all fine, but is there anyway that i can have the timeline viewer be the same as the preview?

Thanks a lot for any help!

-Nathan

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" JelescuRe: Light up tile title, and preview vs timeline viewer screen
by on Apr 30, 2011 at 10:45:24 pm

Card Dance can help you achieve the effect you're after.
You may still be able to download a great tutorial and project files from this link:
http://www.heroturko.com/tutorials/32337-maxafter-card-dance-effect-tutoria...

As far as the Premiere Pro question I would recommend you post that on the Premiere Pro Forum here on the Cow.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Nathan ParkerRe: Light up tile title, and preview vs timeline viewer screen
by on May 7, 2011 at 8:26:53 am

Thanks Ted,

Card Dancer would have been a great help at the time, I ended up just creating a lot of individual cards and having them fade in and achieved a version of what I wanted.

Could you point me in the direction of a place on here that will tell me how I can create a borderless pdf in CS5 now that they have removed the automate PDF Presentation function. I have used Bridge, but if after reducing all the borders to zereo anywhere that was possible I still get a border around my pdf, and I cant have that because I am uploading to issuu.com

Thanks
Nathan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]