ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Mocha Add Key Button???

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Garriga
Mocha Add Key Button???
on Apr 8, 2011 at 3:25:14 pm

Hey all,
This is real frusturating. I am trying to adjust my motion tracking by manually adding keyframes but the "Add Key" button is grayed out! How do I Add Keyframes manually?!

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
Re: Mocha Add Key Button???
on Apr 8, 2011 at 3:31:14 pm

Sounds like you may have either AutoKey or Uberkey switched on. If both are Off, then select a tangent, this will turn on the Add Key button.

HTH
RoRK

AE Training in South East Asia. AE templates for sale and rental. Click here for more

Return to posts index

Daniel Garriga
on Apr 8, 2011 at 3:37:26 pm

Tried that. Didn't do anything. It's still grayed out.

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
on Apr 8, 2011 at 3:43:56 pm

It works over here. Why not just switch on Auto Key until you've sorted out your issues.

HTH
RoRK

AE Training in South East Asia. AE templates for sale and rental. Click here for more

Return to posts index

Daniel Garriga
on Apr 8, 2011 at 3:58:53 pm

I got it but it was keyframes for only the splines not the area I will place my image asset in. How do i manually keyframe the 4 point corner pins?

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
on Apr 8, 2011 at 4:03:19 pm

Hi Daniel, you're alluding to the Surface. The Surface can't be keyframed. The Surface simply follows the Shape that is being tracked. If your Surface is not behaving, then the track is insufficiently accurate. You either use the Adjust Track feature or re-track with new settings or shape(s).

HTH
RoRK

Return to posts index

Daniel Garriga
on Apr 8, 2011 at 4:22:38 pm

Ok, adjust track! I got it now! Thank you for your help!!!

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
on Apr 8, 2011 at 4:56:17 pm

Don't forget that a new track region may be the best option instead of Adjust Track. You may also want to use Imagineer System's COW Forum - http://forums.creativecow.net/imagineer for future related Qs.

Cheers
RoRK

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]