ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

scale CC Partical World down?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Timothy Carr
scale CC Partical World down?
on Mar 25, 2011 at 5:01:23 am

Hello all, I am trying to scale down the world (not the particals) in CC Partical World. Anyone know how?
I am using a camera to orbit a 3D Partical stream, but the whole world is too big. i have tried to zoom out the camera, then when i orbit, it stuff's up. (I used camera tracker to generate the camera from a video, so that is why i cant zoom out).

Any help will be GLADLY accepted.
Thx

PS: i know trapcode's particular can do this stuff easy, but i want to use CC Partical World because i don't want to buy particular.

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
Re: scale CC Partical World down?
on Mar 25, 2011 at 6:36:37 am

If your particles are parented to one of CameraTracker's Null layers, you can scale that Null. Not too sure if it'll help in your case but it's worth a shot.

Cheers
RoRK

AE Training in South East Asia. AE templates for sale and rental. Click here for more

Return to posts index

Timothy Carr
on Mar 25, 2011 at 11:28:44 pm

hi thanks for that, i tried that but it scales down the layer not the particals. Do you know what else i can try?
Thanx

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
on Mar 26, 2011 at 2:29:59 pm

Hi Timothy, apologies from here BUT I'm not following you clearly enough. I thought that you wanted to scale down the 'world' and not the particles.

Perhaps you can share an image of your comp so that folks here can have a better idea of what you have and where you would like to end.

Cheers
RoRK

AE Training in South East Asia. AE templates for sale and rental. Click here for more

Return to posts index

Timothy Carr
on Mar 27, 2011 at 2:56:03 am

ok sorry for that, i made a mistake. i want do want to scale down the world, because it is to close to the camera. i cant just move it back in z space, because then that will ruin my camera move.

PS: ill try to upload a screenshot

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]