ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After Effects CS3 plug in

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gary MayesAfter Effects CS3 plug in
by on Mar 8, 2011 at 11:55:26 am

A strange request this I know but, I'm looking for someone who would be willing or able to sell me a license for the Trapcode plugin 'Particular', a legacy version that is compatible with After Effects CS3 on a PowerPC G5. I know I'm well behind on the upgrading situation, but his system works for me and I would like to add another particle system to it if at all possible.

I've contacted Red Giant who sell the plugins, but they don't have access to the legacy version serial numbers. I'm aware that I may be unlucky in this instance as I've reached the end of the road with my system and any further development would require a complete upgrade of the complete system. Any advice or help with this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Gary

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: After Effects CS3 plug in
by on Mar 8, 2011 at 1:42:50 pm

I was under the impression that you would have access to Trapcode's plugins in 32-bit as well as 64-bit flavors with new purchases. That's what I got with an upgrade purchase and Redgiant/Toolfarm sent new serials for both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

HTH
RoRK

AE Training in South East Asia. AE templates for sale and rental. Click here for more

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: After Effects CS3 plug in
by on Mar 8, 2011 at 2:21:19 pm

[Roland R. Kahlenberg] "I was under the impression that you would have access to Trapcode's plugins in 32-bit as well as 64-bit flavors with new purchases. That's what I got with an upgrade purchase and Redgiant/Toolfarm sent new serials for both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions."

This is correct, but it's not Gary's issue. The current release of Particular is Intel-only, and Gary's rocking a G5. He needs an older, PPC-compatible legacy license.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: After Effects CS3 plug in
by on Mar 8, 2011 at 3:09:20 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Walter. Perhaps an email to Peder at Trapcode may be the only solution.

Cheers
RoRK

AE Training in South East Asia. AE templates for sale and rental. Click here for more

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]