ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Shatter Effect Inward

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nolan Beguhl
Shatter Effect Inward
on Feb 21, 2011 at 1:20:36 am

I'm trying to make it appear as if the shattering of my shape falls inward instead of outward. Instead of exploding out, I want it to fall inward. How would this be done? Any help, appreciated.

Return to posts index

Kevin Camp
Re: Shatter Effect Inward
on Feb 21, 2011 at 5:17:54 pm

if the tutorial that jon gave you didn't help you out with this one, you'd just move the force(s) to the front side of the layer... that way the force(s) will push the pieces backwards.

Kevin Camp
Senior Designer
KCPQ, KMYQ & KRCW

Return to posts index

ali alali
on Feb 21, 2011 at 5:51:21 pm

hi hi hi
Please help
Thread
I have a problem in
AFTER EFFECTS
template all finished work
And never initiates
render
Load up
Half and then show the problem
There
Link
http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/1791619241_02192011_1.jpg

http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/1241937738_02202011_1.jpg

my pc: 2.40ghz
ram 4gb
system 32-bit

Please help What is this problem
Please
Wait reply
Thank you

Return to posts index

Kevin Camp
on Feb 21, 2011 at 6:36:21 pm

you should start a new thread for a new issue...

but by the images you sent and the specs you gave for your machine, you should disable 'render multiple frames simultaneously' in the 'memory and multi-processing settings'.

i think i'd also increase the 'ram to leave for other applications' to 1gb.

if that doesn't help in itself... you'll need to figure out how to decrease the 7920x7080 image size.

if you have a layer is in fact that large, you'll want to reduce its size by either reducing the resolution i something like photoshop, or by breaking it up into smaller pieces, like thirds or quarters, then combining them back together in after effects to look like one layer.

if it is a 3d layer that, due to camera position, ae needs to make it that large to render it, then you might need to break up the layer into smaller pieces (like i mentioned above) or do multiple renders with alpha channels for individual parts/elements of the comp and re-composite those renders for the final.

Kevin Camp
Senior Designer
KCPQ, KMYQ & KRCW

Return to posts index

Nolan Beguhl
on Feb 24, 2011 at 6:58:00 am

This is a pretty elementary question, but how do I move the force to the front of the layer? I've been trying to for the past couple hours and can't figure it out.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]