ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Simple Music Video Effects!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Allen Esmail
Simple Music Video Effects!
on Feb 19, 2011 at 7:05:07 am

^^^^^^^^
How DO YOU DO THE EFFECT IN 1:45 - 1:49???

Im not sure what it's called, but iv always favored this effect! Im trying To Learn To Do This In A Drunk Scene For One Of My Projects

^^^^^^^^
Also How Do You Do This in :40- 48

ANY ADVISE WOULD HELP!
IM USING AFTER Effects & Final Cut Pro.

Return to posts index

Joey Foreman
Re: Simple Music Video Effects!
on Feb 19, 2011 at 5:15:38 pm

Sorry, but your links don't seem to work.

Joey Foreman
Editor/Compositor/VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
on Feb 19, 2011 at 8:03:50 pm

Took me a bit of guessing to see your links but I got to see the videos- your way of posting them did not make them point to the right pages though.
First video- there's a bunch of stuff happening in the interval you point at, but I presume you refer to the shot of the singer walking through the room as camera follows and the shot is from below looking up...then there's some trails of him left behind (best way I could describe it). Camera is rigged to his body so the background moves while the singer keeps the position in the frame. There's heavy color grading and Effect/Time/Echo applied.

Second: The couple is shot at the tarting position of the camera move. Then they move to the second position and the camera move starts. In post the move is tracked and the static shot is composited on top of the one where the camera starts moving (just the left third of the image where the actors are- it's important that the camera does not move at all in between the two shots).

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Allen Esmail
on Feb 19, 2011 at 9:11:52 pm

How would I do this in final cut for # 1 (the "echoing ")

#2 yeah that's what I thought. It's a very gun effect to do!
Thank you very much !

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
on Feb 19, 2011 at 11:22:52 pm

[Allen Esmail] "How would I do this in final cut for # 1 (the "echoing ")"
You mean do this effect in Final Cut Pro (as in the software) or in your final cut using AE?
In After Effects it's the plug-in called Echo. You find it under "Time" in the Effects menu. The color correction can be done in Color Finesse.
If you're asking about how to do this in FCP (software) I suggest to ask in the FCP forum.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Allen Esmail
on Feb 20, 2011 at 12:51:59 am

Your Awesome!!! thanks Buddy ! I Would Like To Keep In Touch With You!!!! sweetnlow849@yahoo.com
If You Dont mind!!!

-Roame

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]