ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

What is this program?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eddy RoseWhat is this program?
by on Jan 24, 2011 at 4:26:24 pm

Does anyone have any idea what program was used to make that fluid? In the comments it says (in spanish) that he can't remember the exact name of the program but it's like the screen become liquid that you can control then it gives you a vectorized version of the fluid. My Spanish is pretty bad but that was the general idea. If anyone has any leads or ideas what this is I'd really appreciate it.

Return to posts index

Joey ForemanRe: What is this program?
by on Jan 24, 2011 at 4:54:35 pm

Maybe this?

Joey Foreman
Editor/Compositor/VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Eddy RoseRe: What is this program?
by on Jan 24, 2011 at 4:58:22 pm

That was my first guess too,, but the person originally asking what program he used specifically asked if it was 3D and he didn't say yes. Also I don't think real flow can output vectors,, can it?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 All Rights Reserved