ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to vieuw adobe premiere project in after effects cs5

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cherlique lilienthal
How to vieuw adobe premiere project in after effects cs5
on Dec 27, 2010 at 6:18:57 am

i just started using CS5 so i tested some avchd footage in premiere and imported the edited premiere project to after effects. in cs3 and 4 i could just make a new composition with the premiere project sequence. it would then appear as one clip but i could then alt double click the sequence in the comp and a new comp with all of the separate clips i edited in premiere would open. but i tried this in after effects cs5 but did not work does it have a different shortcut now?

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: How to vieuw adobe premiere project in after effects cs5
on Dec 27, 2010 at 2:50:33 pm

There are two ways to import a Premiere project into CS5 with two different results. One is to do a normal import and choose a Premiere project, but that just dynamically links to the sequence and doesn't allow you to get to the edit. The other is to specifically choose the import Premiere Project option, which gives you all you want.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Dec 27, 2010 at 8:12:11 pm

This page provides links to pages that describe every way to move material between After Effects and Premiere Pro, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

cherlique lilienthal
on Dec 28, 2010 at 3:22:10 am

thank you very much for the help i found the workflow its like im back in cs3 or 4

Return to posts index

cherlique lilienthal
on Dec 28, 2010 at 3:20:14 am

thanx alot mister Szalapski i found it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]