ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

crash whit plug-in magic bullet look

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mario gadourycrash whit plug-in magic bullet look
by on Dec 3, 2010 at 9:06:34 pm

I HAVE i7core 920@2.67Ghz nvidia GeForce 9800gt (microsft corporation-wddm v1,1) graphic card. My problem its with my plug-in magic bullet look . After fx crash automaticly when i use this plug-in.
the message when i crash is:
after effects error. Crash in progress, Last logged message was 3676 dynamicLink 5 c:|program files (x86)| commons files|adobe|dynamiclink|CS5|DYNAMIClINKMANAGER.EXE
I buy the plugs-in magic bullet suite and i have 1 only a problem with magic bullet look. They other one it's ok
cant you help me?
Thanks, mario

Return to posts index

Kevin CampRe: crash whit plug-in magic bullet look
by on Dec 3, 2010 at 10:19:48 pm

i don't have the magic bullet suite, but there are some thing that can often help with third-party effects...

first, make sure you have the latest update for you version of ae, and that the plugin version is compatible with your version of ae (there may be an update for the plugin too).

disabling multiprocessing in ae can often help (preferences>multiprocessing, uncheck the option for render multiple frames simultaneously).

disable opengl for previews in preferences>previews.

if there is an option for using opengl within the plugin, disable that (often a setting found at the bottom of the effect controls, sometimes found by clicking 'options' at the top of the effect controls).

Kevin Camp
Senior Designer

Return to posts index

Chris WrightRe: crash whit plug-in magic bullet look
by on Dec 3, 2010 at 10:24:17 pm

you cannot have the FCP version and the CS5 version co-exist on your system.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved