ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Problem - Layers get out of place

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joao MorgadoProblem - Layers get out of place
by on Dec 3, 2010 at 12:02:36 pm

Hi guys,

I'm getting a little big problem with After Effects CS4. Maybe someone could help me with this one...

I have a comp with various layers animated in position, rotation and scale, all the animation is ok when I scroll the timeline, but when I do a RAM preview or a Render the layers get out of place and get a different scale, I have to "Purge All" in order to get the layers back together again.
There are no expressions in the comp or any kind of fancy connections or effects just Parented layers animated in position, rotation and scale.
I've tried everything but I can't get this to work properly..... Any ideia what could be the cause of this??

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Hillary LebenRe: Problem - Layers get out of place
by on Dec 4, 2010 at 4:59:04 pm

The only time I've had this happen is when I press that "continuously rasterize" button. Do you have that button selected? If not, try selecting it. If so, try unselecting.

Hillary

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Problem - Layers get out of place
by on Dec 4, 2010 at 9:14:32 pm

You're not using OpenGL, are you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]