ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Examples/ideas for creating fundraising progress videos w/ AE?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luke McFaddenExamples/ideas for creating fundraising progress videos w/ AE?
by on Nov 10, 2010 at 5:22:04 am

So I'm trying to brainstorm some ideas for using AE to create a short video that can be used to display the progress of raising funds for a building campaign.

I've seen VideoCopilots tutorial on animated bar graphs, but I'd to do something more interactive.

Part of the building process is raising money for the parking lot, so I thought about having cars "pop" into place as money is raised to pay for each spot.

I'm trying to avoid the typical thermometer.

What have you seen, or what ideas do you have?

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: Examples/ideas for creating fundraising progress videos w/ AE?
by on Nov 10, 2010 at 9:47:35 am

Cars popping into place may provide a wrong impression. Why not build up the parking lot. A simple piece-by-piece dissolve would be nice. You could also use a cube transition to bring on the parking lot, one part at a time.

You could also think of adding other areas where the money will go to. Then you will also have to think of the possibility that funds raised may exceed the costs of the budgeted items.

Starting with outlines and then dissolving parts on would be an easy option to get going.

HTH
RoRK

AE Training in South East Asia. AE templates for sale and rental. Click here for more

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]