ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Text animation

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Williams
Text animation
on Nov 10, 2010 at 2:59:29 am

Hi, I am somewhat new to the After Effects platform, and animation itself and for a recent project of mine, i need to create a text animation, similar to typography. My question is, what is the best way to replicate the same curved text animation as in the last second of this video. The words move along a imaginary sphere and then disappear. Thank you in advance,

Sincerely, Michael

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
Re: Text animation
on Nov 10, 2010 at 9:56:00 am

I don't see any movie. You may want to double check your link using the Preview Post button at the bottom of the text entry box.

HTH
RoRK

AE Training in South East Asia. AE templates for sale and rental. Click here for more

Return to posts index

scott novasic
on Nov 10, 2010 at 11:10:17 am

need to see your link please...

SuperNova
Animation & Visual Effects
Scott Novasic
Los Angeles Ca
web:http://web.mac.com/finaleffects

Return to posts index

Michael Williams
on Nov 10, 2010 at 8:29:46 pm

Sorry, i dont understand why the link did not show up the first time.

Thank you in advance

Sincerely, Michael

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
on Nov 12, 2010 at 2:37:46 pm

Michael, this looks like a very basic move on the Z and Y rotation properties.

HTH
RoRK

AE Training in South East Asia. AE templates for sale and rental. Click here for more

Return to posts index

Michael Williams
on Nov 13, 2010 at 8:02:27 pm

When i meant the transition in the last second i meant when it transitions from "funnest iPod ever" to "ipod Touch" i can seem to recreate that movement whether its using the camera or the rotation and keyframe. As i said before im quite new to Animation and am sorry if im being a burden but i greatly appreciate any help

sincerely,
Michael

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
on Nov 14, 2010 at 12:52:33 am

No camera movement. The only properties that are animated are Z and Y position and X-rotation. Animation isn't easy. If you're new, start with simpler moves until you master Spatial and Temporal keyframes, especially Temporal Keyframes and the Graph Editor.

You may get more assistance if you were specific on what issues you are facing. Is the motion not smooth. Is the motion blur not looking right?

HTH
RoRK

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]