ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How can i do this effect

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Areful EeslamHow can i do this effect
by on Nov 5, 2010 at 8:31:57 pm

Hello folks, i dont know is it a repeat topic or not as i dont know the terminology of my query. Please check this footage

& tell me what is the effect called (it's sort of multilayer blending animation) & how i can do it in after effects or premiere pro?

Eagerly waiting for reply.
Thanks in advance.
Areful Eeslam

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: How can i do this effect
by on Nov 6, 2010 at 12:58:26 am

I'm sorry, but on two computers -- one a Mac, one a Windows machine -- the image was too dark for me to even see what you're talking about.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: How can i do this effect
by on Nov 6, 2010 at 2:32:25 am

I'm not sure exactly what part of that you were talking about, but here is a page that gives an overview of the basics of compositing, which is the set of features that you use to blend layers together.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 All Rights Reserved