ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Any tutorials on how to make after effects intros.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jimmylee RemillardAny tutorials on how to make after effects intros.
by on Nov 5, 2010 at 2:30:52 am

http://www.templatemonster.com/after-effects-intros.php

These are really awesome and professional. I know the basics of after effects and apple motion and I know the basics on design but never do they come out looking this pro and clean.

Are there any tutorials or tips/tricks to make my intros look more professional?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Any tutorials on how to make after effects intros.
by on Nov 5, 2010 at 6:05:33 am

Asking so generally for tutorials isn't likely to get you anywhere. Determine what specific thing you want to accomplish, and focus on trying to achieve that result. If you have specific questions along the way, we're here to help you with those questions. If you make something and it doesn't look like you want, then show us and we can help you to bridge the gap.

You say that you know the basics. Good. Now you need to learn how to put those basics together and how to use your problem-solving skills.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Jimmylee RemillardRe: Any tutorials on how to make after effects intros.
by on Nov 5, 2010 at 1:00:24 pm

Thanks for the reply. So you're saying theres no magic tips or tricks its just time spent learning right?

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Any tutorials on how to make after effects intros.
by on Nov 5, 2010 at 1:38:07 pm

It's not just learning AE either. You have to learn the basics of design (color, texture, visual flow, etc.) and then learn the principles of animation (timing, anticipation, rhythym, etc.) and bring them together with a solid knowledge of the tools at hand.

But yeah, no magic tutorial on how to get better. There are some excellent tutorials on Video Copilot on title design and they, like the tutorials here, will teach you a lot besides just how to do that particular title.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Jimmylee RemillardRe: Any tutorials on how to make after effects intros.
by on Nov 5, 2010 at 2:03:53 pm

Are there any sites I can go to for design advice?

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Any tutorials on how to make after effects intros.
by on Nov 7, 2010 at 8:53:50 pm

Sorry, I don't know of any off the top of my head. It wouldn't hurt to go to a local college and look into some design classes.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]