ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Clipboard with chroma key

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tommi Härmä
Clipboard with chroma key
on Nov 2, 2010 at 8:32:44 am

I´m making a documentary-like video and since I don´t have a clipboard of my own, I thought of adding it later on. However, I can´t find any at least 720p and free clips in which the clipboard is shut, you know what I mean. Any ideas where to look from? Or is there possibly a volunteer blessed with a green screen and a clipboard, who could quickly make one for me and the whole community?

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Re: Clipboard with chroma key
on Nov 2, 2010 at 1:01:48 pm

just take a still with a hand holding a cardboard roughly the same size as a clipboard with a digital camera, find a free image of a clipboard, animate in AE- should be easy enough.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior Compositor/VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Chris Buttacoli
on Nov 2, 2010 at 4:24:12 pm

Do you mean CLAPboard?

http://sdcpictures.blog.com/2010/08/21/sdc-pictures-clap-board/

Return to posts index

Tommi Härmä
on Nov 2, 2010 at 4:35:49 pm

Clapboard yes. I noticed the mistake, but didn't have time to fix it. I'm glad you still got it.
The reason why I can't do a clapboard of my own is that, first of all I don't have a greenscreen from which I could cut the clap out and use it later in my videos and secondly I'd like it to look genuine so on. I'm sure I could make something up with cardboard and AE but I was just wondering if a simple video like this existed.

Return to posts index

Chris Buttacoli
on Nov 2, 2010 at 10:06:05 pm

What about breaking the hi-rez picture, from the link above, into a top and bottom and animate it opening and closing?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]