ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Teleportation

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nery RomeroTeleportation
by on Sep 16, 2010 at 4:21:43 am

Hi.I've been trying to create a power rangers teleport but haven't been successful. I was wondering if someone could give me a guide on how to create it. For example you can check this out

Return to posts index

Craig RussillRoyRe: Teleportation
by on Sep 16, 2010 at 5:20:29 am

Hi there - jump on video co-pilot - andrew krammer has some awesome tutorials which if I can remember has teleporting in there

Hope this helps

Return to posts index

Chris WrightRe: Teleportation
by on Sep 16, 2010 at 5:46:40 am

look at videocopilot.net

then the disintegration tutorial #88 which uses turbulent displace then transform pickwhipped to counter the movement which leaves pixels disintegrating. once you've completed the project, simply go to the linear wipe, and replace it with your own custom wipe, which could be any driving alpha force or squiggly curving lines like star trek for instance. get the squiggly lines from the ball over the #93 3D light casting.

http://technicolorsoftware.hostzi.com/

Return to posts index

Nery RomeroRe: Teleportation
by on Sep 16, 2010 at 7:55:59 am

Thanks for the help guys. I've used video copilot before and I watched the disintegration tutorial but I didn't understand what I had to do. If anyone has anymore help that would be awesome. Thank you

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Teleportation
by on Sep 16, 2010 at 2:41:57 pm

[Nery Romero] "I watched the disintegration tutorial but I didn't understand what I had to do. If anyone has anymore help that would be awesome."

That statement assumes that we, using written words only, will be more effective than a skilled AE practitioner who's actually SHOWING you what to do.

What's wrong with this picture?

I suggest you watch it until you get it.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]