ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How can I turn off the screen during the rendering in order to accellerate the rendering speed

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
元 素How can I turn off the screen during the rendering in order to accellerate the rendering speed
by on Sep 8, 2010 at 8:03:43 am

As the subject goes,to accelerate the rendering speed when I want get a file,say Avi,Rwmv,etc.,can I turn off the screen ,I mean stopping the monitor showing the frams that rendering?

I used to pop a question about rendering weeks ago.That time I turn off the live-update button by changce and the monitor stopped refreashing when I were dragging the timeline.But this time what I want to do is stop the monitor refreashing when the comps in the rendering queue are being rendered.

Looking forward to a kind reply.
Thank you.

Return to posts index

baran venkatasamyRe: How can I turn off the screen during the rendering in order to accellerate the rendering speed
by on Sep 8, 2010 at 8:22:51 am

hi

just switch the CAPS Lock on to render fast.your screen won't refresh it while rendering .

baran

Return to posts index

Federico KotekRe: How can I turn off the screen during the rendering in order to accellerate the rendering speed
by on Sep 8, 2010 at 1:43:38 pm

If for some reason you cant use the 'CAPS LOCK' (eg. you want to write an email while rendering) you can also get the "render queue" tab docked on the same place where the preview screen is.

Return to posts index

Todd MorganRe: How can I turn off the screen during the rendering in order to accellerate the rendering speed
by on Sep 8, 2010 at 3:51:45 pm

I recommend using a laptop or second system for your emails, etc. Best to have just your production software on the system only. I have my laptop next to my workstation, for emails, ftp transfers, etc. so I can keep my workstation free of this use.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: How can I turn off the screen during the rendering in order to accellerate the rendering speed
by on Sep 8, 2010 at 5:09:35 pm

more suggestions here:
"Improve performance by modifying screen output"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]