ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

CS5 After Effects audio problem

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
romel mebane
CS5 After Effects audio problem
on Sep 6, 2010 at 4:56:28 pm

I having problems with a audio file i imported into after effects. I created a project so i imported a audio file to it.when i render the video when its done there is no audio. Can some one help me.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: CS5 After Effects audio problem
on Sep 6, 2010 at 7:53:25 pm

Make sure that the Audio Output option is checked in your output module settings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

romel mebane
on Sep 6, 2010 at 11:23:20 pm

Thanks for answering my post. Your advice helped me out.I went to the output module and changed the settings.But now i came across another problem. Now the audio is sounding funny, it sounds like its slowing down, then it sounds like its speeding up,then it slows down again.Can you help me on this todd?

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Sep 7, 2010 at 1:17:25 am

You'll need to supply some more information about your project. What version of After Effects are you using? What OS? What is the container and codec your footage is in?

If you are running After Effects CS5, and you're using AIFF media, be sure to install the recent 10.0.1 update. If you're running After Effects CS4 or earlier, and you're using temporally-compressed audio like MP3 or M4A, you should transcode it to a WAV or AIFF instead.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

romel mebane
on Sep 8, 2010 at 11:56:00 pm

Thanks for responding but i resolved my problem. i went to the output module and correct the settings in the audio output.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]