ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

image jump in AE/Premeire

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Philip Barbourimage jump in AE/Premeire
by on Aug 26, 2010 at 3:19:20 pm

I have a problem with various still images jumping up in my final Windows Media file (WMV) for a project I'm working on. Basically, I have a few spots within a Premiere Pro CS4 sequence that have short AE comps. Most of the comps behave perfectly. The three comps that don't work have a jpeg image with some minor up and down, in and out motion. At the beginning of one, and the end of the other two, the image mysteriously jumps up about 150 pixels for a few frames, then jumps back down to its proper space. When scrubbing the timeline in Premiere Pro, or in AE, the error does not take place. It is only when I export the file (and I tried other formats besides WMV, AVI, Quicktime (MOV)). Since some of the other sections of the video have comps that work fine, it wouldn't appear to be an export thing. Anyone have any idea? Here's a link to a five second test file I created, you'll see the error towards the end of it:

Return to posts index

Alperen T. AyhanRe: image jump in AE/Premeire
by on Aug 26, 2010 at 6:08:13 pm

I am not sure but I think it is a keyframe issue.. just zoom in the timeline at that point and if you see an extra keyframe just delete it.

Alperen T. AYHAN
Always cinema...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved