ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

how to fix shakey camera footage?!?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Danielshow to fix shakey camera footage?!?
by on Aug 24, 2010 at 3:40:24 am

ok...so you just get done filming your Aunt Rose's 80th birthday party. You think you did a great job walking around filming everyone and then you get home to view the footage. Did the 8 cups of coffee REALLY make me shake that bad? What am I to do????

Ok, the above was a dramatization...I do not have an Aunt Rose nor did I drink 8 cups of coffee prior to filming...BUT I do have some old footage I would like to clean up that has some herky jerky parts, etc.

How do I fix such a thing? Is there a good plugin for After Effects that stabilizes? Am I in the wrong forum??? Aunt Rose? Is that you?

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: how to fix shakey camera footage?!?
by on Aug 24, 2010 at 3:53:44 am

Once you've overcome the coffee issues, please head on to the COW's AE Tutorials page - link is at the top of this page. Once there, Search for Stabilze. There are a couple of good tutorials there. It will be good if you read up AE's Help on Tracking and Stabalization before you jump into the tutorials.

Good Luck!
RoRK

Sell your AEPs with broadcastGEMs' DVD series of templates. Click here for more

Return to posts index

Gonçalo PerdigaoRe: how to fix shakey camera footage?!?
by on Aug 24, 2010 at 9:48:50 am

well u can track with the feautures of after effects, if u gonna see videocopilot you can see that there are a lot of tutorials that explain how o stabelize footage.

Cheers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]