ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Copy and paste eazy ease information of two keyframes?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adem Aydin
Copy and paste eazy ease information of two keyframes?
on Jul 25, 2010 at 5:48:31 pm

Hello,

is it possible to copy my individual easy ease information (bezier) I made between two keyframes and paste it between other keyframes?

Thanks for you help!

Greetz

Return to posts index

David Johnson
Re: Copy and paste eazy ease information of two keyframes?
on Jul 25, 2010 at 7:04:38 pm

Yes, but it's safer to just paste the two easy ease keyframes to make two new ones instead of pasting over existing ones since you can end up with unwanted keyframes/changes if they're not copied from and pasted the exact same distance apart in time.

Press U on your keyboard to show a selected layer's(s) parameters that have keyframes, select & copy the ones you want, paste wherever you want (another time on same layer or another layer). Or, press U twice to do the same with parameters that don't have keyframes.

By the way, that's a question that should be in the Basics forum. In fact, it sounds like it would benefit you to spend some time with the AE manual and help.

Return to posts index

David Cabestany
Re: Copy and paste eazy ease information of two keyframes?
on Jul 27, 2016 at 8:19:10 pm

Just stumbled into this old thread searching for another thing.

David Johnson, I think the OP wanted to know how to copy only the easy ease data, not the entire keyframe, which is what you described.

There's a script called Ease and Wizz, that more or less allow you to replicate the ease on the keyframes. You can modify the values of the variables to make it more customized, but the presets seem to work just fine.

Best,
D.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]