ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

AE CS5 copy/paste issues

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Schaffner
AE CS5 copy/paste issues
on Jun 9, 2010 at 1:29:21 pm

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing any issues in AE CS5 with copying & pasting. When I copy & try to paste some text it will always paste the previous text that I had copied. I can't get AE to paste the current content on my clipboard, it's always what was previously on the clipboard.
Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this or has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks for any advice you may have,

Dan

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: AE CS5 copy/paste issues
on Jun 9, 2010 at 1:45:52 pm

Been having a similiar problem with CS4(haven't upgraded yet) where if I've been using AE for awhile, it won't paste anything. I'll purge, re-copy the text, nothing. Found that if I restart my entire system it will generally work fine after that...bout the only work-around I've got.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
http://www.thinkck.com

Return to posts index

Andrew Vallario
on Jun 9, 2010 at 3:41:27 pm

YES!! Driving me crazy. CS5 has been VERY buggy for me. Can't wait for the first update.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Jun 9, 2010 at 4:23:52 pm

This isn't a CS5-specific issue. We've had people intermittently report this in previous versions, but we haven't been able to isolate the issue. _Please_, file a bug report with as much detail as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

datam tarik
on Jan 15, 2011 at 4:05:58 am

the problem is video copilot optical flares ver 1.2.123

Return to posts index

anton purr
on Jul 31, 2010 at 7:48:16 pm

same problem!!!!! any answers yet??

Return to posts index

datam tarik
on Jan 15, 2011 at 4:03:06 am

hi ,every one
i find the issue
if you installed and use the video co pilot optical flares ver 1.2.123 and use this on your project , you have the problem,
you can test this by open a new comp without use the video copilot optical flares. and you will see , all is ok ,
let me know if u still have the problem.
regards

Return to posts index

Mels Spalina
on Jan 30, 2011 at 11:32:35 pm

Thank you! I was having this problem and it is optical flairs.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]