ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Audio assistants

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin MahonAudio assistants
by on Jun 9, 2010 at 3:06:28 am

Dear Forum

I need help with the audio, Everytime i make a video on after effects and i export the file there is no audio, its starting to get to me, it worked perfectly on cs4 but not on cs5, i work with quciktime movie files, is there any way that i can get the audio to work seeing as the audio is one of the key features to making a movie. im using cs5 on the mac with the lastest os. please anyone can help me

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Audio assistants
by on Jun 9, 2010 at 3:11:22 am

from After Effects Help:
"Note: Before rendering, check the Audio Output settings in the Output Module Settings dialog box to ensure that they are correct. To render audio, Audio Output must be selected."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Kevin MahonRe: Audio assistants
by on Jun 9, 2010 at 3:20:46 am

ok so i did that and it still didnt work, i went to export to xfl file and it still doesnt work

Return to posts index

by on Jun 9, 2010 at 3:27:27 am

still not working :(

Return to posts index

by on Jun 9, 2010 at 3:59:35 am

I thought that you were exporting to QuickTime.

Audio isn't supported in XFL files.

from After Effects Help:
"Audio is not exported to the XFL file."

If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

by on Jun 9, 2010 at 4:08:28 am

with cs5 u have to export to xfl, its the only way

Return to posts index

by on Jun 9, 2010 at 4:54:03 am

> with cs5 u have to export to xfl, its the only way

The only way to what?

Are you not aware of the render queue?

I get the sense that you need to begin from the beginning:
http://blogs.adobe.com/toddkopriva/2010/01/getting-started-with-after-eff.h...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]