ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Best online school or tutorial?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe BigorniaBest online school or tutorial?
by on May 23, 2010 at 10:52:12 am

I have been watching a little bit of Andrew Kramer and love his work but now I am very serious into learning and want to learn the right way from step 1 to the final step. Is there an online course, school or tutorial where it is easy to pick up as you learn. Also even a online school that is well accredited and maybe will land me a very good job because of the school. Please any help would be well appreciated.

Return to posts index

Gary HazenRe: Best online school or tutorial?
by on May 23, 2010 at 2:59:09 pm

You'll find plenty of free tutorials here or other sites like Andrew's. If you're looking for something more structured, from the basics to the advanced techniques. You should have a look at or Total Training online. They both have free trial periods to see if you like the training.

Regarding some sort of official accredited program, forget about it. This business is about your reel. You either have it or you don't. A piece of paper or a line on a resume isn't going to any effect on landing a job.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Best online school or tutorial?
by on May 23, 2010 at 6:17:28 pm

Here's the page that I wrote to answer this question:
"Getting started with After Effects"

It points to some books and to some online video tutorial series, as well as other resources.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved