ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

where are my keyframes?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Manny Rellesivawhere are my keyframes?
by on May 21, 2010 at 5:53:43 am

Im using After Effects CS4 on imac Mac OS 10.6.2. I have 3D layers and camera. I saved my project. When I opened it again the next morning, I was surprised to find out that I cant see some portions of the keyframes of my camera anymore though it still animates the way it should be. I tried closing the file and opened it again but still i cant see it. Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Shahin GhahremaniRe: where are my keyframes?
by on May 21, 2010 at 8:23:33 am

Sounds so weired, the key frames are not there but the animation is! by the way if you have a previous version of your work which you might save like the day before (when the animation of the camera was already done properly), open it and check whether the problem is also there or not, even you may check an older and older versions. if the file was OK, then just simply select all the key frames you want from the camera portion of that file and then copy and paste it in your new file then remember to "save as" in a new file again.
Well, I think if the new file which you will create got the same problem the very next time you open it again, it might be a bug or something from your AE or even your OS! Or perhaps you are using an effect which the key frames are lie under one of the portions of that certain effect!
Hope this help.
Good luck!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: where are my keyframes?
by on May 21, 2010 at 3:27:22 pm

Have you displayed the property you animated in the camera layer?

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved