ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

AE crash when using CC Particle World plug-in!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bigyan KoiralaAE crash when using CC Particle World plug-in!
by on Apr 23, 2010 at 8:45:11 pm

Hello AE gurus!

I recently bought the AE software and havent had any other problems except for when i use the CC Particle World plug-in . It says After Effects error: crash occured while invoking effect plug-in "CC Particle World". I am running this on a brand new 8 core mac pro with dual 2.66ghz processors, with 12GB ram with a default graphics card that came with it!

Could anyone help me sort this problem out?

thanks

Bigyan

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: AE crash when using CC Particle World plug-in!
by on Apr 23, 2010 at 9:06:11 pm

[Bigyan Koirala] "I recently bought the AE software...."

The first thing to do: download the free AE 9.0.2 upgrade. It fixes a lot of strange AE behavior.

You'll have to search for it on the Adobe Web site, which is so Byzantine in structure that it's a wonder people can find ANYTHING on it.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: AE crash when using CC Particle World plug-in!
by on Apr 24, 2010 at 4:13:16 am

This bug was fixed in the 9.0.2 update. See this page for details and download instructions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: AE crash when using CC Particle World plug-in!
by on Apr 24, 2010 at 5:28:41 pm

Just bookmarked the link, Todd....

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

stone shaoRe: AE crash when using CC Particle World plug-in!
by on Oct 13, 2011 at 12:21:40 pm

i rencently got the same problem . and i really do download the 9.0.2 update and it works . but i got the notice that i have multiple version of cc particle world every time i open AE. so i delete the one in folder c:/programme file (x86)/Adobe/adobe afte effect cs4/support file/plug-ins/ and without the multiple version notice the crash come again .
i try to reinstall the app and reupgrade it doesn't works as well.
i am use a windows 7 sys
what can i do

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]