ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Adobe Bundles FreeForm in CS5

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris BobotisAdobe Bundles FreeForm in CS5
by on Apr 13, 2010 at 12:23:50 am

Mettle is pleased to announce that Adobe has chosen to bundle FreeForm in After Effects CS5.

See: http://www.mettle.com/technology/tech_prop.html to see a clip that Lutz Albrecht and I put together for the announcement. Very neat IMHO.

I would like to take a second to thank all involved at Adobe. Thank you for choosing t...o bundle FreeForm with CS5. We are honoured.

I had the pleasure of working with Lutz Albrecht of mylenium.de on the first FreeForm Enhancement Pack. Lutz you are truly amazing, inspiring and a pleasure to work with. In honour of this, I named the first enhancement pack the "Mylenium Edition"

Wait until you see what we did for the first pack... superb work Lutz - Bravo!

See : http://www.mettle.com/technology/myl_ed_nab/nab_reg.php

Still working on the ˘how to...˘ video - once that is done we will make these available. Make sure to fill in the form to receive the special pricing.

Cheers,
Chris
mettle.com

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Adobe Bundles FreeForm in CS5
by on Apr 13, 2010 at 6:11:10 am

There are a bunch of resources for FreeForm listed here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Steve RobertsRe: Adobe Bundles FreeForm in CS5
by on Apr 13, 2010 at 12:20:37 pm

Finally I can stop telling people "After Effects doesn't bend in 3D. Buy Forge Freeform or get a real 3D app." :-)

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Adobe Bundles FreeForm in CS5
by on Apr 13, 2010 at 1:45:56 pm

> Finally I can stop telling people "After Effects doesn't bend in 3D. Buy Forge Freeform or get a real 3D app." :-)

Steve, I believe that those were my exact words when talking with Chris Bobotis last night here at NAB.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

ej hassenfratzRe: Adobe Bundles FreeForm in CS5
by on Apr 13, 2010 at 4:56:54 pm

Very exciting, Chris! Your promos on the site are awesome, I think we've only barely touched the surface of the potential of this plug-in!

--------------------------

ej.hassenfratz
senior.graphic.designer
wjla-nc8/eyedesyn.com
washington.dc

Return to posts index

Chris BobotisRe: Adobe Bundles FreeForm in CS5
by on Apr 24, 2010 at 3:06:48 am

Thanks EJ :) I agree I am sure we will see some very interesting uses of FreeForm in the months to come.

Your clip rocks too. I put it up on our website see: http://www.mettle.com/technology/de_intro.html

Cheers,
Chris
mettle.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]