ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Adobe Bundles FreeForm in CS5

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Bobotis
Adobe Bundles FreeForm in CS5
on Apr 13, 2010 at 12:23:50 am

Mettle is pleased to announce that Adobe has chosen to bundle FreeForm in After Effects CS5.

See: http://www.mettle.com/technology/tech_prop.html to see a clip that Lutz Albrecht and I put together for the announcement. Very neat IMHO.

I would like to take a second to thank all involved at Adobe. Thank you for choosing t...o bundle FreeForm with CS5. We are honoured.

I had the pleasure of working with Lutz Albrecht of mylenium.de on the first FreeForm Enhancement Pack. Lutz you are truly amazing, inspiring and a pleasure to work with. In honour of this, I named the first enhancement pack the "Mylenium Edition"

Wait until you see what we did for the first pack... superb work Lutz - Bravo!

See : http://www.mettle.com/technology/myl_ed_nab/nab_reg.php

Still working on the ˘how to...˘ video - once that is done we will make these available. Make sure to fill in the form to receive the special pricing.

Cheers,
Chris
mettle.com

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Adobe Bundles FreeForm in CS5
on Apr 13, 2010 at 6:11:10 am

There are a bunch of resources for FreeForm listed here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Steve Roberts
on Apr 13, 2010 at 12:20:37 pm

Finally I can stop telling people "After Effects doesn't bend in 3D. Buy Forge Freeform or get a real 3D app." :-)

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Apr 13, 2010 at 1:45:56 pm

> Finally I can stop telling people "After Effects doesn't bend in 3D. Buy Forge Freeform or get a real 3D app." :-)

Steve, I believe that those were my exact words when talking with Chris Bobotis last night here at NAB.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

ej hassenfratz
on Apr 13, 2010 at 4:56:54 pm

Very exciting, Chris! Your promos on the site are awesome, I think we've only barely touched the surface of the potential of this plug-in!

--------------------------

ej.hassenfratz
senior.graphic.designer
wjla-nc8/eyedesyn.com
washington.dc

Return to posts index

Chris Bobotis
on Apr 24, 2010 at 3:06:48 am

Thanks EJ :) I agree I am sure we will see some very interesting uses of FreeForm in the months to come.

Your clip rocks too. I put it up on our website see: http://www.mettle.com/technology/de_intro.html

Cheers,
Chris
mettle.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]