ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Can someone tell me how to do this?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
morgan meyer
Can someone tell me how to do this?
on Apr 10, 2010 at 9:26:15 pm

Hi, before I ask my question, I would first like to state that it is my great honor to be given advice from respectable adobe after effects experts like yourselves. I would also like to thank each of you for your advice and help, I really do appreciate it.

I desperately need your help. Can someone please tell me how to make a video exactly like the one in the link below. I would sincerely appreciate it if anyone would post a tutorial on how to do this. If there is already a tutorial on how to make a video just like the one in the link, please tell me where I can find it. Thank you very much.

Here's the video:

Thank you again.

Return to posts index

andy steele
Re: Can someone tell me how to do this?
on Apr 11, 2010 at 1:07:38 am

my guess would be form and particular

Interactive Lead
Cisco - Collaboration Software Group
http://webex.com/

Return to posts index

robert craghead
on Apr 11, 2010 at 2:02:01 am

Looks like the video is using a few plug ins (particular, 3d stroke). May want to check out template sites like bluefx, they may have one there that would work for you

http://www.bluefx.net

Robert Craghead
Founder
Ten Stories
tenstories.com

Return to posts index

John Fishback
on Apr 11, 2010 at 4:26:55 pm

Checkout the tutorials at VideoCopilot.

John

MacPro 8-core 2.8GHz 8 GB RAM OS 10.5.8 QT7.6.4 Kona 3 Dual Cinema 23 ATI Radeon HD 3870, 24" TV-Logic Monitor, ATTO ExpressSAS R380 RAID Adapter, PDE enclosure with 8-drive 6TB RAID 5
FCS 3 (FCP 7.0.2, Motion 4.0.2, Comp 3.5.2, DVDSP 4.2.2, Color 1.5.2)

Pro Tools HD w SYNC IO & 192 Digital I/O, Yamaha DM1000, Millennia Media HV-3C, Neumann U87, Schoeps Mk41 mics, Genelec Monitors, PrimaLT ISDN

Return to posts index

robert craghead
on Apr 11, 2010 at 7:23:40 pm

yes video copilot is always the way to go. Funny, in my previous post I also recommended another site and was flagged. Guess the cow has some enemies in the template world.

Robert Craghead
Founder
Ten Stories
tenstories.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]