ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How automated can I make the process of creating a slideshow

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Thompson
How automated can I make the process of creating a slideshow
on Apr 2, 2010 at 4:40:42 pm

Hi,

I am interested in using AE for slideshows as I am tired of not having enough control to do things like create new themes in iMovie. I have already watched a video on how I can create a virtual 3d scrapbook in AE and it appears to be just what I want.

My only concern is that once I have these custom scrapbooks, it will take to long to add pictures do them and apply the ken burns effect. In my other software (iMovie and Pulpmotion) it is quite simple to add pictures and add the Ken Burns effect quickly, however from watching tutorials it seems like I have have to add keyframes to every single picture that I add, is this true or is there a way to set the pictures up so they all have the Ken Burns effect on them automatically? Also is it possible to make so all pictures can have a border automatically?

Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

Return to posts index

Nathan Hall
Re: How automated can I make the process of creating a slideshow
on Apr 2, 2010 at 6:26:32 pm

you can do the ken burns effect in adobe encore super easy, there are options for random pan and zoom and you can make the slides last the length of an audio track automatically or have the audio loop to the length of the slides. generally Ill create a slide show in encore then render the slides. If you want to do more to the "video slides" just look in the encore rendered folder for the encore project. you can copy the files and bring them into after effects or premiere or whatever.

http://www.anchormedistudio.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]