ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

RG Primatte Light wrap querie

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yianni PapanicolaouRG Primatte Light wrap querie
by on Mar 16, 2010 at 10:20:18 am

I've keyed some footage using Red Giants Primatte plug-in, it's the first project that I've used it on and it has handled some big keying issues like spill and uneven green screen incredibly well. Thing is the keyed elements have been scaled down considerably to fit in with the composition and I would like to use the light wrap feature to add some realism to the scene. When I tried the light wrap with the foreground full size it worked fine and wrapped the light around nicely but when it was scaled down it still wraped light as if it was full size. I've tried pre-comping all of the keyed footage and adding another instance of Primatte to just use the light wrap feature but it doesn't work. When I choose to just view the blurred background image it shows me the blurred background in the shape of my keyed element, when I choose to view just the light wrap it shows me a silhouette of the element with no wrap.

I guess what I'm asking is if you can you just use Primatte for its light wraping feature?

any suggestions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved