ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Premirere Pro interpreting my AVHC 24p footage incorrectly

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brandon Moore
Premirere Pro interpreting my AVHC 24p footage incorrectly
on Mar 12, 2010 at 5:26:19 am

Hi there.. I shot my video with a Canon HD20 Vixia in cinema mode at 24p movie mode. The problem is when I brought the footage into Premiere pro it read it as 29.97. Being new at this I have continued working at 29.97 fps not knowing how to get premiere pro to interpret it correctly. Question: How do I get Premiere Pro to read the footage correctly? Tell it to guess? I want to work at 24 fps which is what I shot the original footage at. And without re-rendering the footage from the begining.. can I just convert the 29.97 back down to the correct 24 fps? Thank you so much in advance! Brandon

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Premirere Pro interpreting my AVHC 24p footage incorrectly
on Mar 13, 2010 at 12:21:22 am

Did you mean to post this question in the Premiere Pro forum?
http://forums.creativecow.net/adobepremierepro

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]