ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

comp size problem

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luke Holden
comp size problem
on Mar 7, 2010 at 10:25:05 pm

When I render a project in after effects and put it through premiere elements, there seems to be a black trim around the top and bottom. I belive I have the composition settings correct for the video. There seems to be no problem when its viewed in after effects, but once it renders, it appears.

Also, when I render a widescreen footage in after effects, it always seems to squish the renderd footage, until I put it through adobe premiere elements. Then it unsquishes. Could that problem be related?

Return to posts index

Erik Waluska
Re: comp size problem
on Mar 8, 2010 at 12:46:10 am

Do you see the black line when you open the movie in quicktime player? If not, then it's probably something with the settings in premiere. Check that you are using 720x480 DV and not 720x486 D1 in premiere. As far as the squishing in AE try clicking on the "toggle pixel aspect ratio correction" button in the composition window.

-E

Return to posts index

Luke Holden
on Mar 8, 2010 at 6:55:21 am

Heres the video settings, anything wrong?

Return to posts index

Erik Waluska
on Mar 8, 2010 at 3:46:54 pm

The settings look correct to me.

Do you see the black line when you open the movie in quicktime player? If not, then it's probably something with the settings in premiere and not AE. In that case, you may have better luck finding help in the premiere forum.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

-E

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]